August 4, 2012

saturday shopping

hey guys!
hope you all are having a fun & relaxing weekend so far...

dekel & i spent friday morning in class and then headed to the beach for a little fun in the sun. we swam in the ocean (the water was amazing!!!), drank some beer, ate some bissili, played some matkot & tanned...all in that order  :)

this morning we woke up & at around two o'clock i felt the need to get out of the house for a little bit so we headed to nazareth shopping center to walk around & get a refreshing beverage at a cute cafe. i also picked up a little somethin' somethin' to giveaway to one of you guys next week, so stay tuned for more deets!

i wore: my hair on top of my head because its still sweltering hot here, a beautiful pearl necklace given to me as a birthday present from my israeli grandmother, cheap sunnies from the market in tel aviv, a salmon colored tank (bought a long time ago), skirt from the market in tel aviv (a 10 shekel purchase!!), my trusted louis & wedges from pull & bear
 hers: watermelon & melon smoothie, his: strawberry, banana smoothie

stay tuned!
next week i will announce some items i would like to giveaway to one of you for being such great & loyal readers!

9 comments :

Ashley Holman said...

U look so cute!!

Sparklinone said...

I wanna win!

Florencece said...

hello, thanks for nice comment! i love design of your blog! you write great posts. giveaway? i'm waiting :)
follow you, sweety :)

♥ http://florencece.blogspot.com ♥

Diana Marks said...

I love your outfit! Very nice!!
LA By Diana Live Magazine

MaviDeniz said...

Love your outfit, casual and chic. I like your hair up like that too.

Xo

just me said...

cute photos.
ExCurlyThoughts
FACEBOOK
BlogLovin

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Hello stranger! I am so glad you commented on my blog, as I have fallen off the wagon this summer on reading my favorite blogs! You look GORGEOUS in this post!!! I adore the whole outfit, esp the skirt, and was sad to see it wasn't something I could order :) Hope you are doing well! xx

Unknown said...

Great comfy shopping outfit. LOVE the shoes - the look comfortable and stylish too!

Let's follow each other!
XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com

Anonymous said...

just FYI- the sea in Haifa is not an ocean, just a SEA :)