August 10, 2012

beach bums

as usual, right after class today dekel & i darted to the beach.
again, we sipped beer, ate bissili, played matkot and lounged around in the ocean.
the water was absolutely perfect & the sun wasn't too hot.
all in all, the perfect beach trip.

{beer & bissili at the beach}
{my itty bitty bikini}
 {the water was perfect!}
 {playing with the soft sand}
 {gettin' my tan on}
 {the waves were strong & seriously knocking me over} 
 {my man} 
 {sea glass & random rocks and a shell i found to take home. i have a collection}
 {he loves my kisses}

what are you up to this weekend?

3 comments :

Florencece said...

you look great, i miss sea!

♥ http://florencece.blogspot.com ♥

J said...

And now I want to hit the beach, but I'm stuck here in my office! =/

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sparklinone said...

Nice itty bitty bikini! So glad you showed what bissili was! Have a fab weekend.