August 22, 2012

pool day

hey guys!

just wanted to share how my day went....

it started off with breakfast at nadav kinuchim, a cute little breakfast place/bakery, with my dad, my two little sisters and dek. we all met up at 9 and enjoyed scrambeled eggs, salad of carrots, red pepper, cucumber and sunflower seeds & tons of different slices of fancy breads and spreads (a good example of a typical israeli breakfast here). after washing our breakfast down with cups of fresh juice and hot coffee, dekel headed back to work and my dad took the girls and i to the local pool in ramat yishay, where they live. it was super nice and not crowded at all and it was so fun spending time with my little sisters. we had diving contests, played silly (almost embarrassing!) pool games and took one or two popsicle breaks.

a great day spent with loved ones.

leonne (8 1/2), me & mai (9 1/5)



i also wanted to share the cutest video of my little sisters singing and dancing, if you'd like to see:

2 comments :

jackiek said...

such cute photos! looks like fun :)

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures is wonderful to spend some times even if we are adulta.Kisses
City-aholic.blogspot.com.es