May 8, 2011

let's remember

today is memorial day in israel & we had a very nice cermony at work in honor of fallen soldiers and gilad shalit. the story of his capture and the fact that he is still in captivity breaks my heart and i really feel for his parents and family, but its such a terrible political situation. should we negotiate with the enemy?

so, let's remember those who have fought & fallen to help build and protect israel and make her what she is today.

on another note, we have a half work day tomorrow and tuesday is israel independance day, so everything is closed. needless to say much barbequing will be done and lots of meat will be eaten :)  yum! israeli's know how its done...

this is what i wore to work today: 
i love the bow on this blouse!
these earrings are seriously too cute.
it's like the lips have a little diamond piercing!

12 comments :

Amanda said...

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT

amandawojtas.blogspot.com

Molly said...

spy! you a hole! im on skype waiting for youuuuuu

25th Fabulous Street said...

Great outfit!
I just came across your blog and I am a new follower.
xxx from Greece.

Michelle's Style File said...

Great outfit, love your shoes and LOVE that big smile in the last pic : )

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

love the outfit and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hello to Israel :)
I just came across your blog and it's really lovely! But now I was wondering if you have an "About me" section anywhere!? I just don't really get it what you're doing in Israel, for how long and with whom! And who's your boyfriend? American?
Sorry for this random questions, I'm just curious ;) Love your blog!

Miyan said...

hey girls! thank you for all of your sweet comments. i do not have an 'about me' section- to be honest i wouldn't even know what to write. if you have any questions, feel free to email me @ miyan0928@gmail.com .

love!

Anonymous said...

hope you're enjoying your holiday week(end)!!! :-) your hair looks beautiful here!

chels.e. said...

spickle, i'm loving your smile in the last pic! :)
p.s. i also love your outfit posts!

AS said...

i have my necklaces hanging on my wall on hooks too - its the best idea because keeps them untangled your hooks are super cute. LOVE your earrings xx

SparklyRose said...

Great outfit :)

Tammykhrv said...

i have my necklaces hanging on my wall on hooks too - its the best idea because keeps them untangled your hooks are super cute. LOVE your earrings xx