March 29, 2011

dress me up

a stop over at emily's blog cupcakes and cashmere is a daily must for me and i really loved this post of colorful, summery dresses, for weddings, parties or nights out. i felt the urge to do a little online shopping browsing myself and put together a little collage of my own to include some of my favorite finds, as i've done in these posts. some of these numbers are way out of my price range, but the fun with online outfit-picking-outting is that the price tag doesn't matter (as long as your intentions are not to buy)  =)


1. Victoria Beckham Cotton-crepe bell dress £1,497
2. Topshop Grecian Chiffon Dress £42
3. Juicy Couture Flutter-sleeved cotton-jersey dress £95
4. dEliA*s Ruffle Dress $44
5. Splendid Cotton and modal-blend dress £102
6. Splendid Stapless cotton and modal-blend maxi dress £102
7. Splendid Belted voile shirt dress £102
8. dEliA*s Eyelet Border Dress  $44
9. dEliA*s Tropical Feather-Print Dress $44
10. Topshop Bow Shoulder Dress by Quontum £55
11. KaufmanFranco Embellished mesh and silk dress £4,965
12. French Connection Caramel One-Shoulder Dress £110

do you have a favorite?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ugh I love them all. Number 11 is my FAV! But I don't know if I would ever wear that. You should get the one's from Delias...ship it to your mom and then she will send it to you!

Love dandi!

Smokin section said...

number 7 is my favorite. Love the blue colour :) Have a nice evening :)

Yarden said...

my favorite is #2, i'm obssesed with this color!
and yes I'm from Jerusalem, you should come visit! I'm glad you like it here :)
Good night, kisses

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Great picks! Totally in love with #2!

xo $ARMIN

chels.e. said...

oooohhh - i really love #1,4 & 5!
i love seeing your finds!

Wida said...

3, 8, 9, 11!!!

Wanting so bad!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Monique said...

I LOVE number 3! The color is soooooo pretty!!!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com