November 10, 2011

would you rather?

joanna goddard's blog a cup of jo is a daily read for me. is it for you, as well? she is genuinely interested in her readers' opinions, thoughts, feelings and feedback and that tickles my fancy.

i am curious to get to know my readers' (if i even have readership :/ ) personalities as well, as i think a blog (or at least mine) is aimed at getting to know people and to connect people on a personal level. i have even begun penpalling with one lovely reader thanks to blogging!

i would be delighted to know, what's your name? where are you from? what do you do? and just for fun (since my blog is titled fly far), where would you most want to travel out of the following.
which would you rather? =)

1. africa
2. france
3. thailand
4. brazil
5. austrailia
photos via google & yahoo
please share!

although i would be overjoyed to go to all of the above, i am 99.9% sure my next trip will include thailand!

3 comments :

Miller Time said...

Hi Miyan! I read Cup of Jo daily too!
I already been to France (but would LOVE to go back), so I think it would be between Thailand and Australia for me. :)

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

such a great get to know you post! i'm kristina and i'm originally from the bay area! i studied graphic design in college and i love to create! i also love to travel ~ would love to revisit france ~ and would love to visit thailand and africa one day! oh and england too!! ;) ;)
xx ~ kristina

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

I'm Alex, originally from Texas (born in Houston, Uni in Austin) but I live in Karlsruhe (southwest) Germany and LOVE IT HERE. Seriously, I never want to leave.

France is just across the border and is beautiful and all, but my next big trip needs to be exotic and I think Thailand is just the place!