August 7, 2011

starting the week off right

* i have not completed my blogger challenge yet; i am stuck trying to pick my 4 books.
i WILL complete this challenge.....but in the meantime......

i started my week off right with a fun dress. this dress is from marshalls, believe it or not, and cost like $15. its an amazing article of cloting in the fact that it IS an outfit in itself, just throw on a pair of sandals and you're done. it has a back cutout, which is eye-catching. it has pockets! and loose sleeves. and the pattern rocks. in other words, i love this dress and slipped it on sunday morning to kick off my week. i originally wore my hair down and wavy, but this sweet girl at work gave me a one minute updo. seriously it took her 1 minute to put my hair up and she used only bobby pins. i was impressed.


how will you start your week off?

8 comments :

MsLootinmarmot said...

wow really love the dress - you look adorable!!!

xox

Anonymous said...

started of with a little shopping spree, haha! you look so lovely! fabulous dress, sweets!

btw, I have a little jewelry Giveaway over my place if you wanna check it out, and might like to enter!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-of-sheyna-moonstone-earrings.html

Thank you!

Melissa Blake said...

Lovely outfit! I started my week off with a little shopping. I figure you can never go wrong with that! Great blog! xoxo

Amira Rasool said...

love the earrings!
cool blog :)

http://bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your wall and accessories!

Your blog is so cute :)

Yours Truly,
Tam

Eda Yılmaz said...

great pics! love<3

http://www.izmiristanbularasi.com/

MaviDeniz said...

i love your dress. Im actually from Israel too :)

Xo

alicia said...

I love this! xo