August 10, 2011

four books

1. the jolly postman- i received this book in the 3rd grade from my teacher, as a going away gift when my family moved to israel.
i loved and cherished this book.
2. a light in the attic- also a book from elementary school which i loved and was inspired by.
3. the giving tree- this book sparked so much emotion in me as a child. it made me try to be less greedy and more appreciative of what life gives you.
4. chelsea handler books- i love her short stories
& i love laughing out loud while reading

next up : three films

5 comments :

MollMan said...

The Jolly Postman!!! Loves iiiitttt!

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

Nice post, love the photos!
Bookmarked,
see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
you might like it :)

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

I've been meaning to read Chelsea Handler's books since forever... now I want it even more :)

Anonymous said...

i used to LOVE shel silverstein!!!!

audrey marie said...

i love vicky christina barcelona! i studied there so it holds a special place in my heart.