November 7, 2014

this weekend i am...

off! 
well, today and tomorrow are my "weekend," as i will work on sunday, but i am loving having 2 days off in a row, especially with fun-filled things lined up for both days :)

i started today off by attending a yoga class at my gym.
i can count on one hand the times i have "done" yoga, so i was definitely a sight to see in there...the struggles were real, but it was fun and i looovvee stretching and it felt like it was just one big stretch class, maybe i wasn't doing it right, i don't know. as much as i enjoyed it, i was tensing up in my shoulders and i walked out with a crick in my neck *thumbs down* so i have applied some tiger balm and a heating pad, but man it hurts!

this evening my sister, mom & i are attending a 'scentsy party,' where friends get together to drink, hang out and shop for the holidays. i've never been to one, but am excited to go and i'm going to pick a scentsy out for my grandmother for christmas & for dekel's mom's birthday, since they don't have scentsy in israel & everyone over there loovveess scented items for the home!

tomorrow morning at a bright & early 8 am dekel and i are going to snap some family portraits of the epperson's. this is a great chance for me to practice my photography skills, all while providing my friend marli with some pics of her beautiful family, i am so excited!!! we have decided to shoot in the historic square of downtown mckinney & we plan to arrive before the shops open as to not have too much background noise. i can only hope the photos turn out professional-looking and crisp; i am so excited to play around and take shots in the chilly morning sun.

later saturday evening, my friend from work, amanda, is celebrating her birthday at pf changs, so i'm going to go cheers a lemondrop martini in her honor!

i was the 1st customer in ross this morning to get myself a yoga mat at 9 am before my class, luckily they had one for only $5!
i love this family portrait in the middle of the city

what are you up to this weekend?

No comments :