June 6, 2013

sunflowers with a side of salsa

my sister came over after i got off work today & we just hung out and then went out to eat and to get a little happy hour drink! after thinking of all the places offering happy hour in our neighborhood, mirelle mentioned taco cabana. seeing as mexican food always sounds good, we headed there.

we saw a gorgeous sunflower field on the way home & just had to stop to take some pretty pictures.
hope you are having a great week so far!

$1.50 margaritas @ taco cabana happy hour
 we shared a chicken flauta plate with rice, beans & guacamole and ordered another side of 3 flautas and shared everything. 
we left feeling perfect; just enough food!
pretty sunflower field
(mirelle's sunglasses can be found here)



 just threw my hair up after the shower, but i love how it came out!
 my semi-new sandals from charlotte russe
(remember when i wanted the pink version??)

1 comment :

Unknown said...

You must teach me to do that to my hair. I love it. Beautiful pictures, girls.