November 14, 2010

sexy & silly

You don't have to remind me that it's the middle of November and that it is chilly out. I know. But I couldn't help myself when I saw this hot little number at twentyfourseven, the pink is so vibrant and I can totally pair it with my black skinny jeans for a night out, with a sweater of course. Isn't it sexy?



It's almost as sexy as reading. I picked up a couple of books because I have been craving to get lost in a story, I can't wait to start LC's 'LA Candy,' it will be what I begin with..



Last but not least, when Dekel and I were at the mall, we hopped in the photobooth and this is the end result. Mounted on our fridge to remind us to be silly.

5 comments :

Eleanor said...

aw great post!! :) love the top - and i dont think its silly - that would look great under a knitted cardigan like the one in my latest post! = http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of you and dekel! i just got lc's book about style, i have only read a few pages. I'll send it to you when i finish!

love you! Dandi

Anonymous said...

i secretly want to read l.a. candy. let me know if it's any good.

CoffeeBlooms said...

awesome top! perfect with jeans!
I love those kind of pictures!! love love them :)

rubi said...

oh i love that photo booth picture!