October 17, 2014

oh, snap!

dekel & i wondered over to snider plaza a few evenings ago to try snap kitchen
my friend, andrea- of loubies & lulu- made my mouth water with her recent post & i decided to go check it out for myself & try something yummy, healthy and fresh!

the choices were grand, think delicious options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, cold-pressed coffees, juices, etc & the place impeccable, from a sleek, modern design to super friendly staff. the whole experience was amazing and fun & i walked out with a few things to try. it was hard to choose, but for my first snap meal i went with the asian chicken salad & almon-ccino, which is filtered water, organic ethopian harrar dark coffee, almonds & sea salt! yum! the portions are pre-packaged so all you have to do is pick out a meal that speaks to you and decide if you want a small, medium or large portion. great if you are feeding a family (or want leftovers for tomorrow!). my salad is "one size," but it will definitely feed me for days, it was huge! 

what i'm wearing: 
necklace- forever 21, peach bralette- aerie, coral tank- h&m, rose kimono- random shop at the mall, pants- 'the diva' skinny khakis old navy, shoes- target mossimo 'kali' camoflage pointed toe flat 

 i thought it was funny that such a healthy concept kitchen is located right next to a donut shop :)
 so many selections!
 i'm trying this watermelon juice next time, for sure!
legit
fresh goodness

i've been in bed with a stomach virus for the past 2 days (insert 'thumbs down' emoji here), but finally coming around to feeling like myself again and working on getting my energy level back up, maybe i'll strap my new nike's on and take a walk.

on that note, have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments :

Jan said...

Those flyknits look very cute! :) Also, snap kitchen looks like a place I should be in right now with all this fitness drive that I have right now! LOL

janmloves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Miyan! Thank you for the shout out, and I am glad to hear you liked Snap Kitchen:-) Love your outfit in this post!! xo, Andrea

Digital Marketing said...

I like your post.

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Ontario

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Highland

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Rialto