February 20, 2013

home sweet home

dekel & i made it to dallas.

we have been here for a little over a week now and have "settled in" to my mom's house and put all of our clothes and things up. we got phones & a car. one down, one to go. we are going to work on our resumes today and start sending them out to companies we want to work for with. on friday we had some people over to celebrate our homecoming. it was great to be surrounded by friends. the day we arrived to dallas all my family was in town at my grandparents house. it was such a nice, warm welcome after a long ass flight. i saw my cousins and aunts and family friends. 

the weather here is so cold and today its dark and rainy. kinda depressing, coming from thailand. at least i brought my tan with me. 

i can't wait till we save up & can actually start looking to buy a home!

i like this picture.
that's all.

1 comment :

Vanessa said...

Welcome home! - glad to hear you got back safely and are settling in :-)

Vanessa x
www.vanessaeves.com