December 2, 2010

welcome with open arms

Israel welcomes you with open arms, Forever XXI.

News broke this afternoon all across Israel that Forever XXI will be making a grand opening in Tel Aviv next year. Um....YES!!! I know I can always shop online, but there is nothing like browsing the racks in person. I'm one of those characters that loves to try on a million different things before deciding. I'm a libra, what can I say? So, in short, I am a very happy girl.

photo created by me, influence from this 5 inch and up post

A few items i would currently like to get my paws on from Forever XXI:

who doesn't love a sultery undergrament for only $6.80?

cute rhinestone aligator ring, i can't own enough rings!

love this long knit sweater with embellished pockets

a dressy navy satin button-up for work or a night out

 
What are some of your shopping weaknesses? Favourite stores?

8 comments :

Vivian said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!! Forever 21 is the best for trendy deals, isn't it? In Japan there is only one store in Tokyo, but I'm sure they'll open more...

I do love H&M, and Zara.

Enjoy it!! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog xx

GMAT Test said...

Nice blog! I like your photos. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

Bethany Dirksen said...

I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and thought I would say hello! I looked through a few of your posts and love your style. I am also living abroad for a while...in Belgium, The Netherlands, and Italy for about a year total. I can't wait to hear more about what you do in Israel and what brought you there!

I'm a blogger as well, about the world of art, but my history is in interior design and fashion. I love to hear what people are saying! Hope we get to see more of each other in the future.

Bethany
www.DirksenDabbles.com

Brittany H. said...

(I saw your blog address on A Cup of Jo.)
Congratulations on the Forever XXI! I was just there last week, amazingly affordable finds!

Best,
Brittany
www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG that is going to be trouble...good thing Tel Aviv is a good hour and a half away...but I don't think that will stop you. That's awesome Isreal is getting a forever XXI! Northpart is getting an H&M soon. I love all the things you picked out...of course I do : )

Love Dandi!

kendallcrow said...

Congrats! Gotta love Forever 21 :) and that blouse you picked out is gorgeous.

-Kendall

oomph. said...

i know what you mean...we don't have h&m or zara or urban outfitters here. it's just not the same browsing in person! but yay for f21!!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

TOPCOAT said...

YES, Hallelujah! This is so amazing, it actually made my day!
Since I will be stuck in Israel for the next 2 years it's nice knowing good shopping is on it's way :)
Have a lovely weekend, xx