August 21, 2009

Camping at the Kinneret. That is my plan for the evening. Heading north with Dekel, Mirelle and others from her kibbutz. I've never done this but have wanted to for some time...picture it- me...camping. I'll be fine as long as the spiders stay away.

Dresses are in!!! I haven't announced it on my blog, and I don't know who reads this who doesn't already know, but I am going to be a Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding. I am beyond excited!!! This means a trip home. Molly & Sammy are gettin' hitched July 10, 1010, so I will make my trip around that, they are going to Hawaii to honeymoon after the wedding so I plan to fly to Dallas late June. Beyond excited about that too, it has been WAY too long since I have seen everyone and they better know that I plan to leach on and eat them up!!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

hope to see lots of camping pics! look forward to reading all about it.

us dallasites can't wait to see your bright smiling face here next summer. miss you a lot!

love from texas =)