November 26, 2011

10 things that make me terribly happy

i follow the rockstar diaries, and if you dont- you should.
she began this movement of posting other bloggers' lists of 10 things that make them terribly happy.

i have done this before (here), but its definetly time for a new list.
1. thinking about & planning our trip to thailand for new years 2013

2. skype dates

3. wine nights

4. suprising others with small gifts (bought or created)

5. imagining & planning my our entrepreneurial idea for when we move back to the states

6. hearing that i make my parents proud

7. receiving compliments from strangers

8. feeling the christmas spirit all the way over here in israel

9. when boyfriend looks at me & tells me im pretty

10. giving myself perfect mani / pedis & saving $20 bucks doing it

 i would love to hear your list, as well!

5 comments :

Anait said...

Great list! So you're planning on moving back to the states?? (in a few years, i'm guessing...right?) So exciting...one day we'll have to meet in person, then :)

And Thailand for 2013 sounds AMAZING...I'll have to email you this travel guide I have saved (it's a PDF)for Thailand

Anonymous said...

love it!!!! and thailand for new years sounds incredible girl!!!

right now the only thing making me super happy is delicious food and warmth. neither of which can be found in norway ;-)

Anonymous said...

We feel connected 'cause I follow the Rockstar Diaries too. In fact, I found your blog there... this a great list! I hope we follow each other too.

http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

Melina said...

I love this list and that Naomi started doing this. It's great to stop and think about the things that make us happy. #10 made me smile!

xx Melina
.but i like it.

Cinched Waist said...

These all make me happy all the time - but it's nice to read over them and really realize that they make me happy. You never should take life for granted and should always cherish the small things in life!

Stay Cinched,
Cinched at the Waist